In our homerooms we brainstormed all our ideas about Assembly. Our teachers recorded our thinking. They were blown away with the ideas we had:
- Lucy suggested we could have workshops for children wanting to present different items or help get different things ready (great idea Lucy)
- Molly suggested that the children who speak would need to be good readers to read the script
- Luca suggested we practise in Inquiry time
- Ethan said the people that speak would need to be able to speak clearly
- Sophie B suggested we bring one dress up item from home like we do each week at Piako 2 Whanau
We are so pleased that we get to share OUR learning with you at Assembly. We've got until week 4 to be organised! We've got a lot to do so we better start straight away!