Sunday, May 15, 2016

OUR NEW COLLEGE TEACHER


C:\Users\Travis\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Word\20160515_143027.jpg





Kia Ora

My name is Travis Pike and I am 22 years old.  I have recently moved up to Palmerston North after finishing my Bachelor of Teaching in Early Childhood Education.  I am no studying the Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching - Primary at Massey University.  As part of my studies I am required to be placed in different classrooms for a number of weeks to be able to observe as well as have chances in teaching in real life situations.  

I am lucky enough to be placed at Riverdale School for 5 weeks and look forward to the opportunities this will provide me.  So please, if you see me around, feel free to come up and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment